Trevan house was the place to be this weekend! I worked until 9pm on Friday then showed up at MG's house at school and had fun playing there!!! When I arrived MG's BF was there and we had made plans to watch a movie together (hoping Nick would stop in after Frisbee- but he was not feeling well). I got to know Jake a bit and then we watched Vantage Point - which I was screaming at the TV sometimes.....
Then I talked with Kelchy and went to bed. Working all day Saturday was very long and boring then I returned to MG's house where I made the 2 of us dinner, then hung out with Nick at the Library, McDonalds and then in his room for open hours!
Sunday morning brought a sick Nick to church, followed by hanging at MG's house again - without MG... good thing I'm friends with almost everyone else in the house. Sarah Maxwell and I hung out lots - then I woke Nick up from a nap and we enjoyed watching 50 First Dates together.... (We both love Adam Sandler movies) I hadn't seen that one in sooo long!
Then back to MG's house where I decided to go to the Thanks and Praise service all by myself to watch MG sing her heart out to the Lord - with the choirs of course! I have never missed a Thanks & Praise in my 4 year at SAU and if I were MG I would not want to not have any of my friends in the audience. I loved being there to support her, even if she didn't know I was there until it was over. I ended up sitting with my "ex" - Brian Eccles and his parents. After the concert MG and I shared some food she took from the Ohio State/UofM game yesterday!!!
There was lots of girl talk to follow and then I stopped in quickly to say hi/bye/get better to Nick and then came back to Albion, where I was taken on a tour of the "new and improved" home that Nich and Jennie have made for themselves!!! Good weekend.
Oh and the title refers to how fun it is to be on campus and not be feeling guilty for doing whatever I want, not having homework to do!!!
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO Excited for this week at Nicks house!!! AHHH so fun!!! so looking forward.
and I approve of Jake (aka Jakey-cakes....nick named by Chroosty Kelly)
also random thot - Christy said I was going to be an Everett foreverett (in 6 months)!! ANd I loved that!!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment