.....because its the same thing I always write about in different words.
"Could be! Who knows? There's something due any day; I will know right away, Soon as it shows. It may come cannonballing down through the sky, Gleam in its eye, Bright as a rose! Who knows? It's only just out of reach, Down the block, on a beach, Under a tree. I got a feeling there's a miracle due, Gonna come true, Coming to me! Could it be? Yes, it could. Something's coming, something good, If I can wait! Something's coming, I don't know what it is, But it is Gonna be great!" - West Side Story
I feel as tho I'm not living yet - its just out of reach......I'm just moving thru the day-to-day, mundane - waiting for whats "around the corner"!
When we are together - I feel like I'm living life! when we are apart I'm just waiting for the next time we're together to live again. I want to have a normal life.... where I can get involved in something again.... ie. some sort of church something...... with a crazy work schedule - I can't go to something that is scheduled every week.... I attempt to play in the string ensemble at SAU - but even then I miss most practices..... I don't know what I'm going to do about Hanging of the Greens - I'm scheduled to work on our only practice before the event - but I booked off the event. (I could just attempt to enjoy the event - but I would feel like I should be up there).
My concert last night was great on some songs, and not so great on others - but when I thought that I might be playing for no one but myself, when Nick got sick, I was excited to see Nick sitting with my BROTHER, as well as my "family"; Nick Jennie and Hailey there as well!!! I couldn't have felt more loved!!!!
PS it was soooo cute to see Hailey giving everyone a hug - even Dr. Brown (conductor) got one!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment