Sunday, November 30, 2008

www.TheWeekofDeals.com

I could write about all of the places I went and the people we visited but I'd rather just tell you my favourite moments of the week spent in Ohio.

(Meet Roxy, Nicks dog that he never wanted to get attached to, that he did....)
  • The many deals made: I'll fold your laundry if you give me a massage.... I'll let you put coloured lights on our home if we can have white lights on the tree.....
  • We finally have our minister booked for the wedding! SOOO excited.
  • Chilling at some Ihop eating some yummins.
  • Spending some time at Clare's apartment with Clare, Ross, Nick, Rochelle & Joe.

(Meet the Creepers with Stashes!!)

  • Being really ridiculously hyper and wrestling with my Fiance!!!! (hurting myself in the process)
  • Randy - Nick's older brother looked at my scrapbook - which made me happy!!
  • Nick leaning over to me and wishing me a happy 2 year anniversary an hour too early cuz he couldn't see the clock well - but it was sooo adorable trying to beat me to the punch!!!
  • Dressing up for a 2 year dinner date to Tumbleweeds in Wooster.

(We kindof Love each other!!!)

  • Making popcorn and eating it together
  • Getting up really early - because he wanted me too to go with him to get his new contacts.
  • I told Nick to get me chap stick and he did - I really didn't expect me too!!!
  • Looking through my scrapbook with Nicks Grandma
  • Thanksgiving with his family again!!!
  • Getting Nick's Grandma flowers to spoil her
  • Napping at Joe and Rochelles while the boys played Euchre
  • Breakfast with he Amish folk of Ohio!
  • MOB/MOG shopping with my mom's!!!!!!!!!! (My mom got one!)
  • Watching Christian documentary at 2:30 in the AM
  • Cuddling with a Chinchilla named LouChicka
  • A sweet catch of a Frisbee from Nick ending with a sweet throw of the Frisbee to Ross
  • Shopping with Clare resulting in a cow decorated broom for her new apartment!
  • Eating our favourite: Barbeque Chicken Pizza
  • A quick kiss in the car at a stop sign producing a honk from the car behind us!!!
  • Having fun hanging out the 2 of us lots!

I don't want to go back to real life!!!!!.. and the withdrawls begin.........I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment