You know that rush you get when you start a project and you don't want to stop! Well I've been working on the 3 RA hiring videos for Spring Arbor and yesterday I got #1 and #3 done. While unsuccessfully attempting to upload the first one to YouTube, I started editing #2.
Sounds good, except it was about midnight and I still had to drive home and get up for work early this morning. I just love starting and HATE leaving in the middle of a project! Maybe SAU could hire me to make Chapel DVD's for them! I WISH!!!! I've spent about 12 hours so far on them - crazy I know. The first one should have aired in Chapel this morning, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it was received...
I've made sooo many phone calls today!! Insurance, shoes and dresses, crazy! I'm feeling good about all that I got done! Also had a blast last night with my Nick - I was a big Goofball!!!! It was fun! I was happy!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment