As I drove to work this morning I was thinking of all that has gone on this week so far and what today is. Today is a day filled with interviews for a job that I am interviewing for on Tuesday!
Therefore my prayer today is that no matter who they interview today, there would be room left in their minds and hearts for me. That they won't see anyone that stands out in their mind. When she said she had time on Tuesday so I wouldn't have to take anymore time off work today to have the interview, I let her know I was extremely interested in the position and would do anything to have an interview - even if I had to take time off work. She assured me that Tuesday was fine.
I'm in a constant state of preparing my mind for what the position desires and what I have to offer. I'm going to do my research and be as best prepared as possible. I'm excited about the position and have already learned a little bit more about the position through a 3rd party that helps me understand the position a bit more - so I can be even more prepared.
Pray with me, please!!
In between my 2 shifts today I have to go get my TB test checked! I got the HPV vaccination (at a doctors office it would cost $350.00+, I got it at the Jackson Health Department for $13.00+)! Besides those 2 tests, the first 2 days of this week I also had my first dress fitting appointment, drove to Southfield MI (Detroit area) for a medical exam, drove to Grand Rapids (2 hrs the opposite direction of Detroit) for Biometrics (better know as fingerprinting), shopped a bit while I was there!! Gone to String Ensemble, and Nick and my weekly class on Financial Peace with Dave Ramsey, attempted to figure out car insurance - my goal is to have it all done by tomorrow at 11:30 when I leave for work! And I worked 6.5 hours on Monday! Thats a lot of stuff! Don't worry tho: I made time to eat 2 Paczki's on Tuesday (and share 1 with my little brother and 1 with my Nick)!!!
Oh and all that after getting home at 3:30 am on Monday morning after the game....
......and if you didn't expect me to say this, you don't know me well enough... I miss Nick. I got to see him at the beginning of the week and then our schedules clash until Saturday night.... thats a long time! (Here's to praying for a new job with a better schedule and health insurance!)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




You'll be in our prayers. Hope everything works out!!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI was doing a search on one of my sites about the prayer of the day and yours came up. Anyway, you may want to visit it. It may bless you: http://www.myprayertoday.com