Good times, this weekend was filled with good times. I worked on Friday and Saturday however after I got off work on Saturday Nick and I went grocery shopping which we love to do together. Then we got back to Albion, where we proceeded to make our dinner: curly fries, cheddar brats (on a GF grill), and monkey bread for dessert!!! YUM!!!
Then we chilled in my room - he picked a movie for us to watch and I was supposed to guess what it was by the previews.... I failed miserably - even after he let me look at my stack of movies and guess from there.... he picked Father of the Bride! Seriously!!!
We attempted to watch last weeks Scrubs but couldn't find it in the list so we're assuming there wasn't an episode.... So instead we watched Fresh Prince - If anyone wants to but us a new season; we're thinking we need to invest in a new season... we've watched season 3 sooo many times!!
Sunday was almost like any other Sunday - he worked in the afternoon (1-5pm) and I was alone - however I got lots done... I did my laundry, web camed with my dad and played on the internet and worked on wedding/interview stuff. I felt like a got lots accomplished! Then here's the difference from other Sundays: I drove back in to Spring Arbor for the second time that day for open hours!!
Probably one of my favourite open hours this year! The 2 of us played around on Pandora, YouTube and Hulu. We were ridiculously hilarious and he was adorable all night. There was giggling and tickling, there were facial expressions that I would say were expressing adoration and "I can't believe you're mine" syndrom! Hope that makes sense to you. He was just cute all night!
Today I work my 12 hour day, but it will end well with Half-Off Appitizers at Applebees with Adam & Cheryl and Chris & Kd and of course my Nick!!!! I'm planning on picking up my shoes today that should be newly green! and I have the next 2 days off my Walmart job so things are looking good! Plus this weekend I have Saturday off to go to a wedding!! Yeah Kaitlyn & Kevin!!!
On a different note - Hailey ended up in the hospital this week so that was hard on Nich & Jennie... so hard to see their little girl in a hospital bed. But she's home now! and at the end of the week the 3 of them are heading to Florida so thats exciting!!! Getting away from this COLD weather! I shall be in charge of feeding the cats!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




I cant watch Father of the Bride, it makes me cry LOL
ReplyDeletehave I told you that? cuz my dad and I would play bball together just like her and her dad...
*jealous of your ability to eat cheese fries, cheddar brats AND monkey bread in ONE meal.* :D
ReplyDeleteand Ang, that makes me cry just thinking about it. you and your dad. awwww.
My dad has never watched it without crying and in my family we watch it probly 3-4 times a year. Thats a lot for a movie!!
ReplyDelete