What is the definition of "I Want Him"?
It is by no means sexual. After spending wonderful time with him, I walk away wanting more. I miss him within a minute of separating. I want his arms around me, I want to see his smile, I want to work less and see him more. I want to goof off with him. I want to watch stupid things on YouTube together. I want to look into his pretty blues eyes - which are only eyes for me. I want to hear him tell me he loves me, that he thinks I'm pretty, cute and hott. I want him and only him. No one else will do. I want to read beside him on a couch. I want to tell him how proud I am of him. I want him to drink hot chocolate just because I made it. I want to encourage him when he's tired, when he's won a tournament, when he needs to do homework. I want to have a job that makes me happy and that can support us! I want to wake up next to him in the morning and fall asleep beside him at night. I want to grocery shop with him. I want to struggle through a budget with him. I want him to tell me I'm beautiful more times when I'm wearing sweats than when I'm dressed up. I want to share my chocolate desserts with him. I want to tell him stories that I know he's not even listening to. I want to fall in love with him all over again when a certain song come on the radio. I want him to let me wear his sweatshirt and never take it back. I want him to look at the moon and wonder if I'm looking at it too. I want him to see a little girl and dream of one we might have. I want to go for a walk with him. I want to invent our own ice rink out of a snowy tennis court. I want to make snow angels and snowmen with him. I want him to jog next to me on the beach. I want him to splash me in a pool and flirt with me at the mall. I want to belong to him. I want him to be my best friend.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment