I listen to Home.FM every morning on the way to work. Last night on the way home from work I was also listening, and I heard my own voice... how weird is that? Its one of those things that you don't hear your own voice often, but when you do it doesn't sound like you think it should... so I wonder how many other times I've heard it and not realized it was me. It was recorded months ago (November I think) when I called in and won tickets to the Jackson Nite Lites. At the end of the phone call, they ask what your favourite thing is about the station. Then they put the recordings into their comercials!! It was soo weird.
Anyways this morning I heard 3 songs in a row that I enjoyed!! Some of the lyrics are below.
· Something Beautiful: by The Newsboys
IT’S A VOICE THAT WHISPERS MY NAME
IT’S A KISS WITHOUT ANY SHAME
SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL.
LIKE A SONG THAT STIRS IN MY HEAD
SINGING LOVE WILL TAKE US WHERE
SOMETHING'S BEAUTIFUL
I’ve heard it in the silence
Seen it on a face
I’ve felt it in a long hour
Like a sweet embrace
I know this is true
It's calling out to me
IT’S THE CHILD ON HER WEDDING DAY
IT’S THE DADDY THAT GIVES HER AWAY
SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
WHEN WE LAUGH SO HARD WE CRY
OH THE LOVE BETWEEN YOU AND I
SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
· True: by Ryan Cabrera
I won't talk
I won't breathe
I won't move till you finally see
That you belong with me
You might think I don't look
But deep inside the corner of my mind
I'm attatched to you
mmmm
I'm weak, it's true
Cause I'm afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cause my heart keeps falling faster
I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing that's true
So I will not hide
It's time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true
You don't know what you do
Everytime you walk into the room
I'm afraid to move
I'm weak, it's true
I'm just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know you met me?
I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
It's time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true
I know when I go
I'll be on my way to you
The way that's true
I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
It's time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true
· New Day: by Robbie Seay Band
I'm gonna sing this song
To let you know that you're not alone
And if you're like me
You need hope, coffee, and melody
So sit back down
Let the world keep spinning ‘round
For yesterday's gone and today is waiting on you to show your face
It might not be
The prettiest thing that you'll ever see
But it's a new day, oh baby, it's a new day
And it might not look like
A beautiful sunrise
But it's a new day, oh baby, it's a new day
I'm a pilgrim soul
I've traveled far and come back home
This land is hard and cold
For those who long to love
And I know it might seem
That the world is crumbling
But it's me and you dancing in the kitchen at 2 am
And we're still alive
It's the calm of the storm that comes blowing in
It's the springtime saying I'm back again
The clouds that roll by
Crossing moonlight
Me and you love – everything's alright
Standing in the rain with nowhere to go
Laughing and we're spinning and I hope that you
Remember this day
For the rest of your life
Me and you love – everything's gonna be alright
And it just might be
The prettiest thing that you'll ever see
It's a new day
Oh baby, it's a new day
If you look outside
To see a beautiful sunrise
It's a new day
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




nice :)
ReplyDelete