Monday, March 23, 2009

www.2months!!.com

I'm about to write another post about road kill!!! Can you believe it? Well here is my thoughts.... and I've been debating about posting this for about a week, but here goes!

Why don't you ever see a deer with a rack on the side of the road? Why is it always the girls that get hit? If the guys to get hit, do people just pick them up before I see them, or is it just the women and children that are hit? Nick says the guys are just smarter..... I just don't know what to think about that. Has anyone seen a male version of deer roadkill?

On a different note: I survived Nicks Spring Break... I got sick, while he was gone. I thought the last time I got sick would be the last time I was sick without him there to take care of me, but I was wrong. However I've noticed a pattern.... he leaves me: I get sick! He comes back (late Saturday night) and by Sunday morning I was feeling much better and could almost breath again! We just can't be apart anymore for my healths sake!

Its wonderful having him back!! I Love him soooo much!!! I can't wait til school is out and he won't have to be doing homework anymore!!! We watched a movie last night that I had him Netflix for me, it was good. Not a buyer tho. Jasp have you seen "The Namesake"? Its a story about an Indian dude, like you....except you're a dudette. I think you should watch it if you haven't!

I got to see my daddy yesterday and take him out for dinner! It was wonderful!! I love him sooo much too!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment