Wednesday, March 25, 2009

www.Tuesdays.com

I love Tuesdays.

This one consisted of lunch with my favourite person at the Spring Arbor Cafe! That's twice in 1 week that I've been there, but with both of my favourite men!!!! I love them. This time I had cinnimon swirl French Toast. It was delicious!!! Mmmmm.

After lunch I went to MGs house where I always chill until 5:00 when I go to String Ensemble. Following that I meet Nick and we go to Financial Peace University, however this night, we were booted out of our usual location of the chapel in the SAFMC and we were in the classroom, in the church where I had Gospels & Acts! We ended up not sitting with the couples that we usually sit with. Since we enjoy their company so much and have a blast with them, we didn't want to talk with some of the others that were at our table this week sooo we "left early" as if we had somewhere to be at 7:00pm!! Lol. All we missed was the discussion which, I'm sad because I'm sure had it been with the people we've built relationships with, it would have been good.

So we ended up in his dorm room watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S for 3 hours!!! We had talked about possibly going earlier to get me some food since I was still hungry, but then didn't. He was going to watch some movie with boys at 10 (which they didn't end up watching anyways), but I had it in my mind that he was going to come get food with me, so at 10 he came with! I'm sad to say but the double cheeseburger from McDonalds hit the spot! SOoo did the chocolate chip cookies we also shared.

I've been craving Rice Pudding lately from Marino's.... so we'll see if/when I ever get that! mmm. I think I must be hungry.

I have today off of my 2nd job also, and Nick has a night class so I dislike having Wednesday's off, but Thursdays would be a worse day to have off since he works that day/night. I'm making a long trek into Detroit today to get my ring cleaned/inspected. Its for the warranty. It must be done every 6 months!! But it has to be done by a place that sells "Lovestory" rings. That is the closest place, which used to be fine when I could go home, since that is on the way. However this is just totally out of my way and a pain in the butt. A 3 hour drive for 3 mins. Yuk!! I should be home in the afternoon so I'll still have all evening "Off". My mom gave me a $10 Kohls Cash coupon so I might go spend that this afternoon too.

The upside to my drive is that I'll have a shinny ring to look at the whole way home!! I will love that part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment