Wednesday, March 25, 2009

www.IceCreamFloat.com

On my way back from Detroit, I stopped in Ann Arbor to shop. I bought nothing but a Cinnabon. MMMMmmmm delish.

It was so weird driving almost all the way home, but not going home. I actually flipped the radio staions and ended up on CKSY my radio station from home!! It made me miss home even more.

When I got back to Jackson I stopped in to Kohls to spend $10 Kohls cash that my mom got. I couldn't find anything that I wanted so I bought Nick a shirt instead!!

Then I got home and Hailey put on my high-heeled shoes. Wore them all over and made all of us put on shoes too. It was fun. I was wearing my wedding shoes.

The Pollaks and I just finished Ice Cream Floats!! Yum. Nich actually went to the store to buy pop for the ice cream. I did research on floats too. Nich & Jennie had Vernors in their float, and I had diet Pepsi. Theirs was called a Boston Cooler. Mine doesn't have a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment