Monday, February 9, 2009

www.NewWeek.com

This week should be a lot better than last - I have 3 days off my job at Walmart - one of them being SATUR/Valentines Day!!! WaHOOO!!!

I have an evaluation tomorrow morning that will result in a raise that I should have been getting since January 1st - so the backpay check will be nice. As much as I dislike the hours that I work at these jobs, I am grateful, in this economy to have the jobs.

Today I'm having leftover Chinese food from my dinner with Nick on Saturday night... so thats yummy. He always gets General Tzao's Chicken with a egg roll on the side and white rice - and I always get Sweet & Sour Chicken. mmmm. He could eat that everyday and be ok with it.

Thats all for now....

1 comment:

  1. =) glad to hear you got some time of Britt, you needed it. Sorry I didn't get to see you last night, I was with Alicia. =)

    ReplyDelete