I want to leave to go to Ohio on Friday night as soon as I get off work and plan on trying to get out early. He wants to stay and play Frisbee on Friday night at 10 and leave Saturday morning.
I feel that we will have wasted most of the day on Saturday if we do that. He wants to play Frisbee.
I was talking to his mom about it tonight on the fone - and I would feel bad making him give up Frisbee because as soon as school is done in May he won't have the opportunity to play Ultimate Frisbee with that many guys again at the drop of the hat!! - (side thot: maybe he should go into Youth Ministry so he can have his own team... or he could coach....note to self: birth him his own Frisbee team)
I said that lots of things are going to change once school is done in May....
Anyhoo - his mom said something to me that made me think... she said I was going to have to give up things too..... which is weird since I'm already living real life - not the easy/wonderful life that is: college! But then I get this opportunity to go see 2 of my friends from Canada tomorrow night and I thought to myself after May, I'm not going to have access to my friends that easily again either..... does that make sense?
I need to sleep and I need to get my feet further from my face before I pass out.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




the feet comment cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteI hoped it would! I laughed at myself - soo true tho - and I put some odor eaters powder in my shoes!
ReplyDelete