Friday, February 13, 2009

www.NormalDefined.com

If I could ask for a normal week - this is the one I would like to be - normal.
  1. I only worked 3 shifts at Walmart!
  2. I spend a lot of quality time with my Nick!
  3. I got to do something for celebration.
  4. I got to spend some good time with Jennie and Hailey.
  5. I got a paycheck.
  6. I got in the shower this morning and it was the perfect temperature - I didn't have to modify it even a little....
  7. I made a new friend.
  8. I got to be creative in editing!
  9. I had my winter coat dry cleaned
  10. I can't think of a tenth but I'm sure it exists...

Bonus to the great week is that I get to see my parents at the end of it and my Melvin!!! YeAh!! Now that wouldn't be part of a normal week, but its a blessing! I also received a blessing in the form of $$$ back from Immigration. That wouldn't be part of a normal week either!

The only negative things that happened this week would be that I lost the lid to one of my chapsticks and I lost one of my daily pills.... it just flew out of my hand and I can't find it anywhere!!!! But those 2 negative things aren't that bad at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment