Wednesday, February 4, 2009

www.I'mTired.com

I woke up feeling like I needed 4 more hours of sleep - yesterday and today! It almost physically hurt to get out of bed.

I feel like I've grown up a lot this week - just with figuring out car insurance, beginning to look into housing, getting married, you know......all those things on top of working a lot and taking a course in Financial Peace - for marriage counselling.

Nick and I are liking the course - we're finding it very helpful and will take away a lot of great money saving/spending/giving/debt busting tips.

I've been asked to edit 3 videos for RA Hiring at SAU! Pretty excited about that - although that just decreases my free time - but its great experience and they need me!

I'm looking forward to seeing my parents next weekend and to registering with my "husband"! Ooh we need to pick out Tuxes too!

I think the more I think the more tired I get.....

I miss my Melvin - she and I realized last week how much we miss having each other around all the time.... Right now she's at some conference with her "spouse" in Frankenmuth so I haven't talked to her in a couple days...... weird.

Speaking of Best Friends - the other night when Ross was still here - I told Nick to go hang out with his Best Friend. He looked me straight in the eye and said "you're my best friend" - I was like awww......

1 comment:

  1. I thought of that too when Nick's vows said, "you are my best friend." so good!

    Also, my "spouse" isn't a "spouse" in quotes but a spouse. =D

    ReplyDelete