Monday, May 3, 2010

www.BlessedOnMay3rd.com

In your eyes, I see my
SOULMATE.
In your arms, I am at home.

(insert picture here)

In our world, I've found a
LOVE
to last forever.

I am now 24 years old. Hmmm. There's nothing I can do about it, but my day was great!! I woke up to a kiss on my cheek from my Nick and the news that he was going to make me breakfast. Then I woke up again after the table had been set, there was french toast (and its' fixin's), fruit decorating my plate, chocolate milk, and flowers!!! Not only did he buy me flowers, he bought me a frame that has beautiful words on it, he also gave me a card that he carefully picked out because of the words that it said. He liked it because it looked scrapbooky and he was excited to buy his first card that said "To My Wife"! The other reason he loved this card was because on it, it says "my love" which is what he calls me! Inside this card was a had written note telling me to go get a real massage! Oh how I can hardly wait for that! So with this frame I need advice! I have 3 photo's below that have numbers on each picture. Can you vote as to which picture you think fits best with the words on the frame (at the beginning of this post). Take into consideration that the picture will need to be square when I print it. (click on each picture and it will appear bigger!) So after breakfast, he needed sleep and I had stayed up late, so we went back to bed!!! Then I had to go to work. After work I met Nick at home, and we got ready to go out to dinner with Mel and Kevin!!!! Woot!! Mel presented me with a beautiful necklace and an awesome shower cap for my birthday. We had coupons for a free birthday burger from Ruby Tuesday's so we went there! I have never been there, loved the salad bar! Loved the company - it was so wonderful to hang out with them! Then we came back to our apartment with a around an hour before Nick had to go to work. He cuddled with me, while watching some TV. I didn't want him to go! I wanted him to stay with me!

Despite the fact that he left me to make money so we can live, I can rest in the fact that I am blessed, I am loved, and that according to the card Nick gave me, "No one has more to celebrate than him!"

I also received a card from Mom & Dad Everett with a special message on it: Since the first day you came into our lives, you've been a very special part of the family. No daughter-in-law could be more loved or wished more happiness than you!

I asked my parents to wait to give me my card until they are here next weekend for Michaels graduation, so Nick can get his too... This way we can have a little birthday party together!

Thank you to everyone who made my day special! Thank you to the 74 people who wrote on my facebook wall today! I'm going to enjoy the rest of the week as if every day were my birthday still! I hate to see it end!

1 comment:

  1. My votes are for LETTERS c&d! You put numbers :) He is so sweet!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete