Monday, May 17, 2010

www.overtime.com

I got off work at 7pm. Nick got called into work at 6:30pm so that sucks! We missed each other - that sucked. Turns out one of the other guys quite without a word.

Sooo Nick has to pick up a bunch of extra shifts this week and next week... well here's the thing about that though... he already had 2 days booked off next week to fly to BC for a wedding so we don't have that much extra time for him to pick up, but between this week and next week, we came up with several shifts that he can pick up allowing him to make up the money/hours that he was giving up to go to BC, and still get over time!!!

I mean it is going to suck because he'll be working a ton more hours, but we've come up with times that won't take too much out of our time together.

****Oh I just remembered.... the night after I actually posted this, that the reason I was excited to post about this is because, because of these circumstances I got to take Nick food at work. He woke up, checked his phone messages and went right into work, so I had to bring him all three meals. I got to see inside where he actually works instead of just seeing the building from afar. That was exciting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment