I'm mourning the loss of the year I was 23! My favourite number is 23 - always has been, I just knew the year I was 23 would be a good year, and a great year it was!!!
Now the 22'd put up a good fight because I began that year getting engaged to my Nick, I graduated from University, I got my first car and 3/4's of the way into it, I officially married my Nick.
But!
When I turned 23, it was 20 days after that, that I finally got to celebrate our love the right way and begin my life with him on May 23rd, 2009!
When I was 23, I got to take my first vacation with my husband!
When I was 23, we got to struggle through our first year of marriage together, in a bad economy, with car troubles, with unemployment, with some frustrations and unhappiness with certain situations, but we eventually moved into a new place we call home, that has brought a lot of joy into our lives!
When I was 23, I got to witness the miracle pregnancy and births of my friends Jennie and Nich's FOUR babies! We have had the pleasure of praying for them, supporting them, helping them, and attempting to keep them sane!
When I was 23, I became an official resident of the USA.
When I was 23, my Nick graduated from University.
When I was 23, I got to be home for my brothers 23rd birthday!
When I was 23, so many wonderful things happened that I can hardly imagine how being 24 could beat that....
PS. Don't forget to read the previous post to see how I ended being 23!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment