Wednesday, May 26, 2010

www.dearMommie.com

dear mommie....

Oh boy has this cold knocked me out!! Well last night I was just miserable, I had taken a 12 hour drug which put me up to 11pm, then I didn't want to take anything else in case I couldn't sleep. So I was miserable. I was drinking lots of fluids like they say, but I was peeing it all out! Man I was in the bathroom so many times. At about 5:30 in the morning I was in the bathroom and could start to feel the signs of passing out so I sat on the floor and then eased myself down to laying on the floor!

So I texted Nick and asked him to buy apple juice on the way home, because I was sick of drinking water and wanted something that had flavour and some substance. Yum. So he did that.

Then my whole head and body hurts. My neck muscles are sore, I'm blaming it on sneezing and blowing cuz I don't know what thyroids are or do or feel like. So Nick gave me a back massage.
I'm sooo glad I don't have to work today!! I've taken several showers in the last day hoping to inhale the steam and sweat out the cold. I've taken a ridiculous amount of Vit. C. So has Nick!!

Scooter has been a wonderful companion through it all!! Never leaving my side. My throat doesn't hurt as much anymore but my nose is soo stuffed up and getting sore from the kleenex. My mouth is so dry from breathing with my mouth open.

I'm supposed to go out to dinner with Anna tonight, and go shopping with her at REI but I'm not sure what's going to happen. She said she is still coming to REI and I will just call her around 4:45 and let her know what I'm up to. She said she would just bring me soup if I wasn't feeling up to going to the Japanese restaurant.

I'm also waiting for maintenance to come fix the wall so we can hook up the dryer that we got this weekend! Yeah I can't wait to do our next load of laundry! No more hanging everything to dry on the drying rack and the clothes line in our pantry that I made out of extension cords!!!

So my dear mommie, I'm doing ok without you, with Nick as your replacement, but it sure would be nice to have you here to take care of me!!!

Love, your sick and favourite daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment