Friday, June 4, 2010

www.bikes.com

We both have bikes now!!
I got mine on Wednesday, and Nick got his today.
We both bought our bikes off Craigslist!!
They are both used - which we are ok with! If we really get into biking and use them a lot then, one day we'll invest in new bikes.

Since the weatherman is suggesting that there is going to be a huge thunderstorm tonight, we decided to for-go trying them out tonight, but we did get them locked up outside and covered with bags!
As for an update on my ears, still plugged.... however today, my right ear did pop, but then got plugged up again.... sadly. I went to a Doc on Wednesday, she gave me an antibiotic and told me to buy a salt-water nasal spray. I was gonna call the doc today to tell her that there had been no change, but then there was a change, so I decided not to call, but then it went back to the same pluggedness... so now I'm thinking I should call. She did say the office was open for part of the day tomorrow. Oh and I'm still sick!! It's been almost 2 weeks now... urg.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you start feeling better, it's no fun being sick! Love your new bikes too! That's one thing Ty and I don't have yet...maybe because we have no time to ride :) but we'd like to someday. Plus I'm pretty sure on these roads in WV I'm pretty sure I'd fall off a mountain :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry your ears are plugged. I totally understand, thhat is what happens with my allergies. also very cool about the bikes! :)

    ReplyDelete