Last night after a 9 minute warning my cousins Terry and Linzy stopped in for a visit! They were on their way back to Canada from Indiana and after they realized how close they were to where we live, they decided to stop in! I was picking up stuff to make our apartment neater as I was giving them directions to our home from I-94!
They brought with them their son, Peyten! He is just over a year old, and is so darn cute! She took some pictures, so I hope she posts them soon or e-mails them to me so I can share them! I gave them a tour of our apartment, we were talking about how close we are to EVERYTHING, as Peyten was playing with the very few kid things that I have! She mentioned an item she had been looking for for Peyten that was sold out everywhere so I decided since we lived so close to a Babies R Us, that we should call and see if they had it! They did and had less than half the cost that she had seen it other places!!!
So after we had visited a bit at home, and had gotten Peyten changed into PJ's and ready to sleep the rest of the way home, we headed out to Babies R Us, then we separated ways and they went to McDonalds for dinner! I stopped in at Meijer to buy meatballs to make for Nick and I for dinner! It was a great fun little visit!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment