Wednesday, June 23, 2010

www.feelsLikeAFriday.com

Today was Wednesday, but it felt like a Friday. It was also the 23rd, which means it was out 13 month anniversary. Since I was sick for our real anniversary I was hoping we could celebrate better today. I think we were successful!

Nick was able to wake up at a decent time, so we still had a good amount of the day left! After he took out the garbage and realized how beautiful it was outside, he suggested going biking or swimming - both sounded good to me, so I suited up, we went biking and then hopped in the pool! We ended up biking around Lillie Park. It was beautiful - for my homies - it was more beautiful than Erieau, but smaller, but closer! Perfect!! I will have to take pictures the next time we go there!
After being on our bikes for an hour or so, going up and down hills and such, we were sweating - dripping really! The pool sounded fantastic!! We arrived at the pool to find a little girl named Lillie swimming with her dad. She was 3 days younger than Hailey - so we got along great!! She fell in love with me I think! Her dad was greatful she found a friend, he got out and I kept playing with her. She clung to me as I swam around the pool. She was having a blast - she made me go to the hot tub with her (which wasn't too hot - I checked!)

After the swim we decided that a trip to Dairy Queen would end this a perfect day! It really was fantastic - despite the fact that we both should work out more to work that brownie earthquake off.... altho on a day with that much biking & swimming, plus the "stress" of a local earth quake and tornado's down the street, I think it was ok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment