Thursday, June 7, 2012

www.daySeven.com

Day Seven: Friday

I worked again on Friday for a bit, and I think that the family came for lunch again at Chick. We drove home separately again, mom/dad and I stopped in at Aspen Grove to look at a store that mom liked. Then we all went to DT Denver to 16th Street. It wasn't what we were expecting. Yes it is cool that now cars are allowed on that street, but there were very few shops.. it was all restaurants.  However we LOVED the Cheesecake Factory. Dad and I shared some of the BEST mushroom's we have ever had. The Cheesecake was pretty phenomenal...mom got the Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake one, dad got a White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake one, Michael got a Key Lime Cheesecake one and I got a White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. Nick had left to go play Frisbee, and Tabetha joined us and then took Michael away. We stopped at the grocery store on the way home to buy stuff for our picnic the next day and then relaxed at home the rest of the night. 


I accidentally wrote Day 7 first, so be sure to read below to read about the rest of the days of the vacation!

1 comment:

  1. First, I love all of these posts! Second, I love Rocky Mountain National Park! It is beautiful! I remember going there as a kid! I am jealous you live in such a beautiful state! It looks like you had a great vacation and time well spent. I love the cheese cake factory too!

    ReplyDelete