How are you supposed to feel when your boss replaces your job by hiring a company to do half of it, and she'd rather pay them instead of you, even though there is still other stuff that the company can't do??
How are you supposed to feel when you and your husband put your trust in the Lord and pack up and move and spend all your savings to move across the continent to go back to school, but then end up unemployed and unable to support your Master Student husband??
Well let me tell you.
I feel rejected, helpless, broken, defeated, destroyed, insufficient, etc.
I feel like a disappointment... like I'm not worthy.
How do you apply for more jobs, when you're feeling like there is nothing about yourself worth bragging about?
I know I need to get back on the horse and just do it, to fight for my life and apply for all the jobs in the world.
When you're in need of money, do you just take the first job that gets offered to you??? even if it is not a good one, one that I'll love, that I deserve? Do I go get a job a Starbucks down the street? or do I hope for the best one??
Life is Hard.
Yuk. Gross.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment