Tuesday, March 5, 2013

www.badDay.com

I'm trying to think of it as a bad 12 hour block instead of a whole day, but we'll so if that lasts.

It all started last night, I got a text via facebook that my best friend is sick and coming home from her 11 month mission trip for surgery. NOT cool.

Then I got home from my 2nd PiM3 girls group, and the text which I though was asking if I wanted a shamrock shake was actually asking me to get Nick one... so I slammed my stuff down, and turned around to go back out into the freezing cold to get it for him cuz he looked so disappointed when I walked in without it. Got to McDonalds and they were out of ice cream, so I came back home and there were no good parking spots left so I had to park way out in the boonies.

Then this morning I was supposed to be at work for 7:15 so Anna could go to a meeting, and my phone had died in the night because it's being STUPID. I must go to Verizon and get it looked at... but anyways so even though I went to bed early, set my alarm properly, my phone had 2 bars of battery which should have been enough to get me through the night and today, I only woke up because Nick rolled over and saw that it was 7:12. So I threw on clothes, I didn't even brush my teeth and ran out the door.

NOT COOL.

Not a good start to the day.



ps. please pray for Carrie.



1 comment:

  1. ugh, i hate bad days! However, it will help us appreciate the good ones :) Praying this week looks up friend!

    ReplyDelete