Friday, March 15, 2013

www.LoveHatePinterest.com

I love Pinterest.

I hate Pinterest.

I love Pinterest.

Ok I really do love it, but here's the deal - so many of these things make me long for the future. This morning I thought to myself, I want to be a stay at home mom. I will do all these fun things with my kids. I'm going to be the mom that everyone says "wow - she's so creative!" about. (maybe that's where God will use my creative-ness skills). This board has all the stuff I'll one day do with my future children: Munchkins.

this pin came with endless kids activities that can be purchased at the dollar store for hours of fun!



Then I think - wow - I could really do so many of these organizational tips that would make my life a lot easier but then I think - well I have an apartment, so I can't install shelves under the bathroom sink, or hook a curtain rod behind a door to hang scarves etc. Organize

 


Then I think - I can't wait to have a house that I can paint the existing counters and walls and ceilings to transform the place into something modern and more my style! My mind wanders to picking out a house and seeing all the fun DIY projects that really just mean PAINT!  Pinterest just suggested that when you paint something you keep a small amount of paint in a baby jar/mason jar for touch up's! I swear it's the most brilliant website ever!  For the Home




Here are some of the things I've found on Pinterest that I can start doing now for the future home and store away.

Shoe Box Lids - these are light and won't weigh a lot. Rod and ribbon can come later in life.
I have very unique colours picked out for future miracles' rooms and these are crafts I can do now - in which I can use the exact colours that I want to decorate their rooms: Miracles Nest


 

See my other plans for baby room stuff here.

1 comment:

  1. Remember God has you in this season for a reason! Try to be content where you are at.. Ps.. I have to ask you some stuff about Denver CO!!

    ReplyDelete