Thursday, March 21, 2013

www.Children'sBooks.com

Children's books! Who doesn't love 'em.  I have so many wonderful memories reading books when I was a kid with my parents. The book below is one of my Favourite books, and if you click on the link below it - it will take you to a YouTube video of the book being read!

Product Image

I Love You Forever

Last night at Choir, in the devotion, Michelle shared her favourite book. It's one I haven't read before but have seen a million times, but never opened. She read it and if you think about the Tree as God, it's a very profound book about taking the blessings God offers, saying a quick thanks and then not coming back until you need something else. Half the choir was in tears before it was over, thinking about how we sometimes treat God like a bank or a store. If you haven't read the book, or read it in a long time.... Enjoy (click link below too)!

Product Image

The Giving Tree

1 comment:

  1. I just bought a new one called "I wish I was a butterfly." At Christmas, Drew reads them to me each night :)

    ReplyDelete