Thursday, October 1, 2009

www.airingOurCLEANlaundry.com

You know the phrase airing your dirty laundry? Well ours is clean! But we're airing it!

So we had weeks and weeks of laundry to do. Nick had been doing it at the school while he was working there, and then 1 time at GavGav's house but since then we haven't done our laundry anywhere.... sooo we were going to make a date of it and go on Saturday after I got back from the hospital but I was soo tired and hungry so by the time we ate - we felt it was too late to do our laundry. So the next plan: to do it after church on Sunday. Well that's when we found out about little Katelyn so we were way to emotional to do anything at all so we just went home and cried. So we knew I was going to SAU on Tuesday for String Ensemble so I went early and put 2 loads of laundry in at Melissa's apartment. I was early enough that I could switch the loads over to the dryer before I left for String Ensemble and put 2 more loads in the washer. Well when I got back from String Ensemble I found out that the 1 dryer didn't dry any of our clothes! So I had 1 dry load of laundry. Then I put 2 loads worth of laundry into 1 dryer to get them as dry as I could and still had 1 wet load, when I left for home. But I wasn't going to spend anymore time or money!

That Tuesday season 4 of How I Met Your Mother had come out and soo I wanted to get home to my Nick who was waiting for me to watch more HIMYM! Soo we layed out all of our laundry all over the house! See below!!





Turns out we watched the 24 episodes of HIMYM and the 2 new ones that have aired so far this season in from 12:30am Tuesday morning-9:00 last night (Wednesday)! That's what I did with my day off - oh that and I gave Nick a hair cut and he shaved!!
So now we're looking good!! and smelling clean!!! We're ready for a wedding this weekend!!

1 comment: