Wednesday, October 21, 2009

www.PumpkinPatching.com

Dates with your spouse are wonderful.... (see my other blog with date ideas for married couples). Anyhoo - yesterday, despite still being sick, Nick and I drove out to Indian Brook Farms to continue the tradition that Jennie started 6 years ago!
We decided we needed a new tradition that was just ours... so we've decided every year we're going to take a picture of the ugliest pumpkin we can find, and I'll make a collage out of them! This combines my love for the underdog, with out us having to buy the ugliest one - which I've done in years past! Here is entry #1:
Fall isn't fall with out some cute pictures together.... which is a difficult thing to do when there is just the 2 of you, but whoever designed timers on camera's was a genius because we managed this picture and the first one (which I love!).
This is the pumpkin that we selected sitting on our step.
After our pumpkin search and petting the goats, Nick dropped me off at SAU for String Ensemble, and then we went out to Panera Bread for 2 broccoli cheese soup bowls,

1 water and 1 organic apple juice! We had been looking forward to eating here fore several days!

No comments:

Post a Comment