Monday, October 26, 2009

www.weekendFunnies&Fluffies.com

After I hit publish on the previous post I remembered 2 things that I wanted to write about, but decided there wasn't a place in the post to add it... so without further adieu....

1. As I crawled into bed Saturday night, Nick made me crawl over him to the other side and I overshot a bit and fell right off the other side... so picture me stuck between the wall and the bed and the 2 of us laughing out heads off!!!!

2. Two weekends ago we were singing in the choir for the wedding, and Daddy was the sound man.... he made several comments about wishing that he had learned how to sing, so he could sing in the choir. He has a great voice, a sweet range, but no training. He has a musical background though. Soo needless to say, I'm sitting next to Nick in the pew yesterday listening to the choir sing, watching my pretty mama in the front - thinking after the service I'm going to tell Daddy that he should totally just join the choir - it's never too late to learn... I scan the choir and I notice how many new choir members there are since I sang in the choir... I'm missing singing in the choir and worship team a lot and there are tears in my eyes... I'm barely holding it together.... then I noticed Daddy! Standing up there with the basses!! I squeezed Nicks hand.... he had already noticed that my daddy was up there.... so now I'm really struggling to keep it together! How wonderful!! All these years my dad has been going to choir practice and now he's actually singing!!!!

I hope he totally enjoys it!

1 comment:

  1. that was the perfect story to tell with all this caffeine I'm hyped up on!

    ReplyDelete