Saturday, April 17, 2010

4 months in the works and it if finally finished!! Right after New Years I started working on getting the letter I needed to get my Canadian Car imported to the USA so I would avoid the $500 late fee! I had until June 9th, but in reality my plates expired May 3rd and I didn't want to get new Ontario plates and then a month later have to get new plates again because that is when my car had to be imported!!



Since Nicks birthday is 3 days after mine, and his plates also needed new tags, but he also needed to get a new Michigan plate since we are now Michigan residents, I worked really hard to get sequence plates! I had to go to the Secretary of State twice- but I did it!! So our plates are 1 number different!



.....................................................................
This morning was my first event at the Rec Center. I had to be there at 8:30 which was earlier than I like to be awake, but I did it! Here is just one picture of the big Mom2Mom Sale! It is quite a hit let me tell you, they had to have police in the parking lot directing the crazy moms who would run you down if you didn't move fast enough! The were waiting in line outside in the cold at least 30 minutes before we opened the doors!

This evening I made green beans for the first time, they turned out alright - good enough for a first time! Nick thought they were tasty! I also made it with my favourite fast, easy, hot, meal - the Hot Turkey Sandwhich!

No comments:

Post a Comment