I have been putting it off..... along with lots of things this week. For months I have been in pain..... my back hurts. I almost took care of it a couple weeks ago, I called around and got prices for chiropractors... but I never made an appointment. Then last night while I was working on my check list of things to get done, I decided to call today when I woke up. So I called and made a chiropractor appointment and I booked a hair appointment too, for tomorrow.
At 2:00 o'clock today I went and got a head-to-toe adjustment.... My back was the major problem, but when the chiropractor put everything back into place other parts started hurting. She said that I had a leg 1 inch longer than the other.... no wonder I was in such pain everywhere.... my hips were soo out of place...
As for the learning to walk again, my body had gotten so used to being the way it was, that now that is the way it is supposed to be, it is screaming at me. I dind't have her touch my bum ankle, but when I walked into Target a few minutes later, I was limping! Crazy how my hips being out of place can affect every part of my body!!! I have been having knee pain too.... so now that I have been adjusted once, I should go back again soon to help keep all my bones where they are supposed to be.
I was thinking I wanted Nick to buy me a massage for my birthday. But if I'm going to enjoy my massage, I would be better off to have my back in place first.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment