As I sit here on my couch surrounded by perfectly positioned pillows, folding my 4th chocolate egg foil wrapper (aka. garbage) into a long skinny line and wrapping it around my pinky finger, I clued in to something I already know:
I'm a very TYPE A person! My boss made fun of me the other day for going through the cash register and rearranging all the bills so they face the same direction... but eww I can't even handle it when they're dis-organized.
However I was impressed with myself tonight because I allowed Nick to fold the towels.... they are sitting on top of the washing machine right now just waiting for (my) energy to be put away... but they aren't folded as I would fold them... they are folded as Nick would fold them... and you now what I'm actually impressed with his folding and am allowing myself to not re-fold them.
Soo in other news, I'm being audited in Canada - so that should be fun... I don't know what that requires of me, but so far all I have to do is provide proof of where I've been living for the last 3 years.... Its completely understandable... I've moved countries. If I were Canada I would want to know why I lost me too.
Back to my Type A personality... So tonight I went through our papers getting ready for tomorrow. We are going to the Secretary of State's office to get our new Licence Plates and also get new address stickers on our DL's. Soo I got out all the paperwork I needed for that, but I forgot to get the papers I need for the auditing stuff... now how Type A is that...? I think I'm loosing it!
But not really... it is in my genetic blueprint... I mean look at who I make friends with... people like Melanie TypeA Eccles (woah I almost wrote Fish), and then I like people like my mother-in-law, who have spotless homes! And then there's that person who I can't go a day without talking too, my Mama! However I married someone who is soo the opposite of Type A - he's like Type Z.... so that's what I think is causing me to loose it.... they say opposites attract.... they say after years together, you start to look and act alike.
I'm pretty much babbling because I'm on the couch, I don't want to get up, but when I do get around to that, I'm going to have to dig back into my files to find the information I need for this audit deal-i-o.....however, I don't like the person singing right now on the TV so now's as good a time as any. Ok goodbye.
random: I don't even know what to tag in this post....
I'm a very TYPE A person! My boss made fun of me the other day for going through the cash register and rearranging all the bills so they face the same direction... but eww I can't even handle it when they're dis-organized.However I was impressed with myself tonight because I allowed Nick to fold the towels.... they are sitting on top of the washing machine right now just waiting for (my) energy to be put away... but they aren't folded as I would fold them... they are folded as Nick would fold them... and you now what I'm actually impressed with his folding and am allowing myself to not re-fold them.
Soo in other news, I'm being audited in Canada - so that should be fun... I don't know what that requires of me, but so far all I have to do is provide proof of where I've been living for the last 3 years.... Its completely understandable... I've moved countries. If I were Canada I would want to know why I lost me too.
Back to my Type A personality... So tonight I went through our papers getting ready for tomorrow. We are going to the Secretary of State's office to get our new Licence Plates and also get new address stickers on our DL's. Soo I got out all the paperwork I needed for that, but I forgot to get the papers I need for the auditing stuff... now how Type A is that...? I think I'm loosing it!
But not really... it is in my genetic blueprint... I mean look at who I make friends with... people like Melanie TypeA Eccles (woah I almost wrote Fish), and then I like people like my mother-in-law, who have spotless homes! And then there's that person who I can't go a day without talking too, my Mama! However I married someone who is soo the opposite of Type A - he's like Type Z.... so that's what I think is causing me to loose it.... they say opposites attract.... they say after years together, you start to look and act alike.
I'm pretty much babbling because I'm on the couch, I don't want to get up, but when I do get around to that, I'm going to have to dig back into my files to find the information I need for this audit deal-i-o.....however, I don't like the person singing right now on the TV so now's as good a time as any. Ok goodbye.
random: I don't even know what to tag in this post....




I found this to be hilarious--mostly the type z part. :D
ReplyDelete