His dad came home shortly after we finished and he and Nick went out to get burgers and brats! The 4 of us ate dinner together, which was great because there isn't always time to get in a good family meal! I ate soo much I was sooo proud! I think we just watched TV and then later, Nick played Magic online, while I read and finished a book.
Friday we got up and met Ross and Clare at Ming Hing for lunch, then went to get an oil change/car wash/gas fill up! Then after that back home where his mom and I went shopping and Nick went to play Euchre but ended up eating ice cream at the Dariette instead!
Then the Good Friday service & campfire at Eric's which you already read about.... The night ended the same way, Nick playing Magic online and me crashing on the single bed beside the computer!
Saturday was the Messenger Easter! I made the devil'd eggs. It was a good afternoon where we got to meet Randy's new girlfriend! She was great! We left about 6pm to drive back to Michigan because Nick had to work... I had a busy night of putting away laundry, doing dishes etc.
Saturday Nick got off work at 7am and at 7:50 I left for Canada for the day!! My church had their Easter musical and so I couldn't miss that! I love seeing my parents singing up there! This was the first cantata that I didn't cry through!!! But My mom said she cried this time! She looked out and saw me and lost it! Its such a hard, weird thing - this separation! Don't get me wrong I love my Nick and I love our life, but I hate living away from my parents!

After church, the Knight family came over for Easter lunch. Mom made chicken and spinach wrapped in crepes.



I didn't stay too long, but got to spend some good quality time with each important person to me! Then on my way back home, my less than 2 hour drive home was extended 30 minutes because I finally had everything I needed to import my car!!!!Then I was home with my Nick again and all was right in the world (until Nick had to go to work). Twas a good long weekend!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment