Today was a beautiful day to have off of work.
I slept in - fantastic and needed.
I picked up my little brother for lunch and we went to the Lucky Cafe. After lunch we went to Wal-mart to buy him a new watch (for his birthday) since he's broken 2 in the last month.... I think we picked out a durable one, we'll see how much Frisbee he plays with my Nick. The weather was great so after driving all around Jackson we ended up at Coldstone Creamery for some delicious ice cream. I had a "I like it" sized signature dish called "All Lovin No Oven". It was a sweet ice cream with sugar cookie dough and whipped cream. Michael had a cherry cheesecake milk shake.
We sat on the trunk of my car and enjoyed the 85 degree weather, almost like we were a couple but we're just a close brother & sister. We talked about life, school, piano etc.
We returned to campus where we proceeded to compare our music lists... now that that is done, I feel a whole lot better. Then I went tanning again where the bulbs were a little hot on the spot where my skin touches the bed.... (if you know what I mean).
Once I ended up back in Albion, Jennie Hailey and I went on a walk. Take a look at some of the cute pictures.....


Hailey also found this dress hanging in my room and yelled "Itney, Itney, my dress!!!!" So we let her put it on, actually it was hanging out - to remind us to have her try it on again. She looks soo beautiful in it.
"Poor Sugar"
After a great attempt by Jennie to put Hailey to bed, we continued our "girls night" grown up style... we made Rice Pudding, and watched a girly movie... We also had to kill a big spider - since we had no boys to save us!! We watched Nights in Rondant. It was good, and sad. Now I'm watching "Say Yes to the Dress" A complete girls night.
I did manage to see my Nick for a moment today. But the time spent with my brother and Jennie and Hailey was irreplaceable.






I love the pics! We did have so much fun!
ReplyDelete