Sunday, April 26, 2009

www.RicePudding.com


So many of my friends are dealing with big issues. Its crazy how much we're dealing with.

These words comforted one friend, and I hope they might comfort others:

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven;
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
(Ecclesiastes 3)

To all my friends dealing with friend problems, relationship problems, future problems, health problems, work problems, leadership issues; money dilema's. I'm praying for you. I love you; I wish life wasn't so hard.

Its through the hard times we are refined, we grow, we change. Without trials we wouldn't have a reason to trust in God, to rely on Him for strength. God is good. We are sinners, we need Him. Our friends are human, they aren't perfect, they deal with stuff tooo. No matter how close you are to someone you have no IDEA what they are going through too.

Thats the best I understand at this point. I'm dealing with stuff too, just like the rest of you.

1 comment: