I also love Nick!!
Last night when I dropped him back off after the Cavs/Pistons game that we watched with the Pollaks, he said "I just want our own place...." Isn't that cute??? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who is just dying to get to May when I don't have to leave him so he can do homework, or him leave me or me droping him back off at school.
This morning as I was driving to work, I had a thought that I have pretty often while driving. It is absolutely incredible that a person as little as me, any person really... can manuver a vehicle. Think about it, its a hunk of metal, with all kinds of power that I don't know that we should have. I think about it almost everymorning as I'm accelerating to pull onto the freeway! One twist of a key, and there's sooo much power and all it needs is a little gas once in a while.... the other thing is how even with a whole bunch of people you can't lift a car - its tooo heavy!! Yet a little wind while your driving can move your car! Its amazing... its really windy today.
Ok, so Trust: little word with big meaning... I'm working on Trusting God with our future, its scary, its hard, I need help, I pray often that I know His plan is better than anything I could come up with. Already I think I can see that things I don't like, He's working out for good. His plans truely are better than mine, but sometimes I don't like it. I'm glad I can step back and see His hand in my life though.
Yesterday, Anna and I started to paint the clock! That was fun, it needs one more coat, and then the 12 and the 6 painted on!! I'm sooo excited to see how it turns out!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment