Thursday, April 23, 2009

www.ONEMONTH.com

Can we say excited???

EXCITED!!!

I have tomorrow off of work... what shall I do... ?

I'm thinking I'll take my brother out for lunch/music planning/watch shopping.

I will also go tanning - its addicting!!

The next month is filled with some very exciting things, therefore I think it will go fast. I have some parties to attend: 6 at least, I have to move, I have to finish some slideshows, print some stuff that involves cutting and tying ribbons. All that is wrapped around working and somewhere in there is trying to live life.

Last night, since this cold is kicking my butt, I decided to relax as much as possible. I got home from work, did a few e-mail/faceybook things... and then put a movie (Diary of a Mad Black Woman) on and instead of trying to watch it and do other stuff, I just watched the movie.... which resulted in me falling asleep way before it was over tho.

Then when I woke up this morning, I found I had a message from my Nick that I missed because I was alseep... and once I was almost fully awake (cuz I'm never fully awake unitl 11:00am) I had already moved on to tomorrow in my mind. Its like once I'm on my way to work - that shift goes off my countdown - its already over for me... its the getting up/getting there part thats hard. Does that make sense?

Anyhoo there was also a message from my parents saying ONE MONTH.... then the best thing happened, Nick came online so I got to talk to him a bit this morning too!!!

What colour should we paint the master bedroom?

Here's a picture to enjoy from right before the concert on Tuesday night... don't worry I took of the white sweater and had black on underneath like everyone else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment