I got to see my daddy this morning!!! He was on his way to Spring Arbor to go away with my brother on a men's Wild at Heart weekend at Timberlake Wolf Camp. Michael went last year by himself and loved it, and it changed his life, so this year he invited dad to go too! There is no way that dad would say "No" to Michael asking something like that! They're staying at a 5 star facility, there are zip lines, forests, meals, teachings, adventure, rope course, mountain biking, rock climbing - most things I think my dad will hurt himself if he tries to do them!! But He's looking forward to seeing what God has in store for him in the next part of his life, since he is in a transition period!!
He came to me work to bring me my taxes to sign and mail... I love him! It made a day that was looking to be not so good, in a week of lots of work that I hate, a little bit better!!!
I hate that after I see him, and then leave him/he leaves me that I am soo sad. I wish there was a way to have both of my favourite men!! I love my family a lot and hate choosing, but "c'est la vie" right?
All morning while I was waiting for him to get here, I kept checking out the door to the parking lot to see if he was pulling in yet.... turns out he started his adventure early and took the scenic routes on the way here, since he had time!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment