Tuesday, April 7, 2009

www.ThankYouMailPeople.com

Dear Mail people,
You have made me happier than any other people that I have not met before. You always bring such joy into my life (like that time you took my forms to Chicago for me, or the time you brought my parole papers, or even way back in the day when you brought me a black hoodie and the most adorable card that I wasn't expecting) and yet I don't even know you. Yesterday you brought me Easter candy from my parents, who took it to Ohio - but then when we found out I didn't have the time off to go home for Easter, his parents had you bring it to us! You also brought Nick and I each a gift card to Kohls for Easter gifts! We are spoiled!! Then you knocked my socks off by also bringing me even more mail (3rd in 3 business days) from the immigration office. This one brought mixed feelings because I was NOT expecting it for a couple months, and was thinking I would have to quit my jobs .. :o( - NOT!!!!- :oD!!! But since you brought that peice of mail letting me know that I was going to be allowed to continue working, I can't quit but that means we can afford to live.... so thats good.

Needless to say, dear mail people, you overwhelmed me. Oh and the best part of the day was not even the mail but the fact that I was home to get the mail int he middle of the day because I thought I had to work, like I have EVERY monday since I started working there, but when I went to clock in, I was rejected because I was not scheduled!! HaHa So I celebrated by getting the rice pudding I've been craving for 2 months from Marino's, had my last dress fitting and Jennie and Hailey came too, Nick came over and played Settlers of Catan while we watched MSU loose :o( .... Jennie won 1 game, I almost one the 2nd game but Nick beat me in the 1 turn before the one that I would have won the game...... but the whole afternoon/evening was wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment