and here is why:
Being in love sucks when you have to give up other things to be with one person, such as countries, parents, friends, etc. Yet at the same time, when I'm holding him and looking into his eyes, nothing else matters.... but when I'm not with him -I remember everything else I'm giving up and it sucks!
These thoughts all sponned off of some messages I received from some of my friends... that hurt. They hurt bad. I've "heard" that the messages that were sent were sent from stressed out friends, and once they got going, they all just built off each others comments until they were soo bad. At least one person felt bad and apologized. The rest have not, even if I reworded what I said, and my intentions were for their benefit.... It hurt, but it gets me to thinking, that it has been since before Christmas that I've seen most of them! Its hard to continue close friendships through the internet only!! Our thread is amazing... but people say more things on there than they would if it were face-to-face confrontation.
In that sense, I think that we've been friends for like 10 years and never have we had a fight... I think its high time we had some sort of fight. We're girls!
Immigration has been harder on me than I realize, I haven't been home since January - and get to go home in 31 days! How wonderful, exciting! However there are lots more people, like Mel, who go home way less than me, has for years and survives just fine. But for me - who is used to going home at least 1x a month, this has been hard! Especially missing family events, friends, and just plain being home.
On a lighter note: I'm sooo excited about our String Ensemble concert next week!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




oh man, that stuff sucks. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDelete