Today (yesterday since I'm posting after mid-night) was a new day for several of my friends. Jennie went in to labour this morning and gave birth to 4 babies!!
Brennan Nicholas, Landon James, Katelyn Marie, Brooklyn Danielle.
They are little but they are here and they are alive! God has been in control so far during this amazing pregnacy that we have to trust he is still in control! For more details that aren't really mine to post check out the blog of the new mommie of 5: http://jennie-pollakfamily.blogspot.com/
As soon as I found out something was up - I ignored the fact that I was working and tried my hardest to find out what was going on. As soon as I got the text from Jennie, I ran into the bathroom at work and cried like I was a baby!! Then I called my mom and text Nick and his mom. Nick called me immediately to see how I was doing, and I was crying but I had to go back to work and pretend like all was ok! He was great though and texted me a couple minutes later telling me he loved me and all was ok! He's great!!
My friend Rachel who has been in the adoption process for 4 years, got her package delivery at the airport this afternoon!!! I'm soo excited for her and her new baby boy Matthew whom she already loves soooo much!!
Then a friend from church Karen, who now lives out west had a baby this morning too!!
And finally Nick and I added to our family.... we now have 3 fish! We were supposed to get an african frog, but the guy at Wal-mart who said last week that he would order them for me and they would be in TODAY, never ordered them. However I had the tank all set up and didn't want to wait a week to put something in it, I adopted 3 fish with Nicks permission! (wait to see if I get my frog next week....)

Names are unknown.... suggestions?




No comments:
Post a Comment