Wednesday, September 9, 2009

www.IcouldGetUsedtoThis.com

The last several days, I have had plenty of time with my Nick. I could get used to that. Last night I actually felt like we lived together... we did the dishes together, we cuddled on the couch while watching a whole movie together... it was wonderful. We even hung out separately for a bit.. albet still in the same room, but doing different things.....

He's almost finished watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S through again to refresh his memory, so when we've been together thats what we've been watching. It's also something I can scrapbook too because I don't have to pay attention.

Soo last night after I finished my scrapbook (see post below)- and after hearing my parents went on a date last night to the movies I suggested we watch a movie for a change of pace. It was wonderful! We watched National Treasure #1. (PS #3 is set to come out in 2011....I don't know if I can wait to find out what happens on page 67) It was so wonderful - like back when we were dating again..... love it!

Love him.

Love our life together.

Imagine how much I would love life, if I loved what I did when I was not with him.... if I loved my job?

Back to the grind of 12 hours days til Friday... then The Everetts are coming for the weekend and we're sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment