Saturday, September 5, 2009

www.goingBackwards.com

I thought I posted about this already but I didn't so I'm going to now. Wednesday, I thought I had to work. I didn't. (My phone deceived me because I put my schedule in there and the days I work show up as red - however I had put Lil' Randy's {my new bro} birthday in there - which also shows up as red....sooo I was wrong.)

So, I got groceries that we needed anyways, came home to my sleeping husband since he was working a week of midnight shift. I put away the groceries and then since I was in the mood to get stuff done, I did. I cleaned the bathrooms which needed it desparately, I folded and put away the laundry, cleaned up the kitchen a bit, washed dishes that type of thing. Marinated and cooked a delicious chicken and rice dinner for Nick and I. Painted the bread box, which I a bought at a garage sale with Mel a long time ago. (the flowers in the picture are from my wedding bouquet!)

Back to the list of the things I got done...... I replaced the kitchen lights that were burnt out, and who knows what else!! I felt like I got sooo much accomplished. I haven't scrapbooked this week at all and don't know when I'll get lots of time to work on it again... although we do have nothing scheduled for Labour Day!! YEAH!! I'll have to labour over the scrapbook - if we don't plan anything else.

PS this was my 3rd blog post today... so keep scrolling down to read more of my rambling thots on different topics (such as marriage and my Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment