You know that phenomenon where there is a great song that comes on the radio and before you even know what you're doing, the music is cranked and you're singing at the top of your lungs?
Well tonight on my way home from work this song came on the radio and my first thought was Lord, be MY vision. You see my future, you know where I'll be working soon that will make me happy. Then my thoughts turned too the most beautiful rendition I've ever heard.
I'm pretty sure 4 years ago Nich and Jennie had know idea that yesterday would be apart of their future. I'm pretty sure when her family was praying for them that day, that they didn't realize how hard and much they'd be praying for these 4 little ones that are now in this world with us.
Enjoy the video - sorry its only part of it..... my card got full that day.




aw that makes me wanna cry!
ReplyDelete