The past couple Tuesday's I have been driving myself to Albion to take care of Hailey and Jennie. I (help) make dinner, I help keep Hailey occupied, while still attempting to let Jennie do as much of the "parenting" as possible. It's an interesting balance. I also make sure Jennie's full and her water bottle is too. Last night Jennie enjoyed cuddling with her on the couch for a bit. It was cute to see Hailey all curved around the huge belly.
I also enjoyed feeling the babies moving in Jennie's belly. I've felt babies moving before but I think feeling multiple and very little ones is totally different. It is an amazing part about being pregnant that I am soo excited for. It's amazing how much you realize that there is a human being (or 4) growing under that swelled up skin!!! Totally amazing!
The night before I drove to SAU after work to bring Nick something. We talked about how exciting it is to have students returning, and how hard it is going to be for him to adjust to not being there anymore. I've already had a year of weaning myself off of it, but it's so hard and something neither of us want to do. We love that place. We have so many friends there, made so many friends there. Anyhoo, I brought him Taco Bell for dinner and shared it with Michael too. He, Adam, Nick and I talked for many moments together and it was a great bonding time. I always love hanging out with my brother!
He has moved in early for Campus Safety Training. His roommates have not moved in yet, but I am soo excited for the friendships he's made at SAU. They are great guys, and love him for who he is. I hope that this year is better than his other 2 years at SAU all-together! John is gone now due to marriage, but he still has Phil, Neil, Joel, and Kyle. All of the guys went to his house last week to hang out and had a great time. He fed them Turtle Soup without telling them what it was! I love my brother and hope that maybe some wonderful-amazing girl might fall in love with him this semester too!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago




lol I LOVE that you said you were Jennie sitting! I really appreciate you coming to take care of us! :)
ReplyDeleteyes it is good you can go help jennie :)
ReplyDelete