Wednesday, September 23, 2009

www.fixed.thanks.com

I love my days off! Nick and I totally enjoyed each other!!! I giggled, he laughed at me. He spoiled me by taking me to Olive Garden to celebrate finishing a crappy crappy week!

And no kidding: I ate 1 bite of my meal!!!!

We both ordered the Chicken & Gnocchi but the first batch he brought out after promising to being extra Gnocchi's had none! So I had a second bowl with Gnocci's. And of course the breadsticks! I ordered my favourite: the Chicken Alfredo! I'm pumped to eat left overs today and tomorrow!!
Nick got the Chicken Alfredo Pizza:

Yesterday my parents made a pit stop in to fix my car! (they were on vacation at a B&B called their motorhome in my in-laws driveway!) The Muffler man told me they didn't do anything to make it sounds so aweful and that it was the transmission. But the sound wasn't there before they worked on it! Sooo my dad came to listen to it, and to kick their butts into gear - but it turned out it was something he could fix in in our yard!! SOOO YEAH for my car fixed for free!! They also took us out for lunch to the Napoleon! I ate far too much there too!! I love peaches and their hot turkey sandwhich.

The day before Nick and I went to keep Jennie company in the hospital. She is now there for the long haul!!
She's 23 weeks and has hopefully 7 more to go in the hospital on bed rest!!

This is in the Mott Womens & Childrens Hospital!! (I think everytime I go I want to pose with Big Bird!)

I'm soo looking forward to the next couple weekends.... This weekend - hanging with Jennie in the Hospital, next weekend a wedding between 2 of our friends Seth and Crissie! The next weekend is Thanksgiving and another wedding in which Nick and I are singing in a choir for!!

I miss home - so it will be wonderful to head home, see family that I haven't seen in 4 months... oh yeah today is our 4 MONTHAVERARY!!!!! WOOT!!!!
And my friend Rachel who has been waiting for her baby boy from Korea gets him tomorrow!!

Also I applied for an awesome job today!! I sincerely hope that it works out!! really, really.

3 comments:

  1. what job did u apply for? and yum i love olive garden...and tell jennie hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Angie's question.
    and yay for good things!! like Big Bird. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMMM they filled the position yesterday! I got a reply e-mail! I was ticked! Welcome to my luck in this job world!

    ReplyDelete