Saturday was a great football day, and so we watched parts of the MSU vs. CMU & the Michigan vs. Notre Dame game, and then took off to the Parlour for dessert – as everyone but MomE had been! The ice cream was yummy, I got 2 scoops; Milky Way and Mackinac Island Fudge with Caramel, Nick got a sundae with Sprinkles, (he's practically licking the bowl clean)
DadE got a Jr. Banana Split, and MomE got 2 scoops of French Vanilla with Caramel. We were stuffed by the time we got back home again.
The boys immediately started watching the big OSU – USC game. MomE and I went into the downstairs bedroom with my laptop – to watch the Magic Bullet Commercial to learn how to do cool things... we got inspired – despite our full tummys, and went to the store to buy nacho's and ingredients for an awesome nacho cheese sauce..... after several attempts, we decided the Magic Bullet wasn't as Magic as it thinks it is! The boys laughed at us, we laughed at ourselves, and we had fun!After a disappointing Ohio State loss, we went to sleep because we were getting up for the early service at church! 9:30 comes early – but it was a wonderful service, and I loved sharing our church with them! They thought it seemed a lot like Living Water which we agree and is why we like it so much! After church we were treated to breakfast at Bob Evans! I had the Apple Crepe! It was yummy!!!
We drove back home after that, and they left shortly after they got all their biking gear back on! It was a beautiful weekend for a long bike ride though!!
For dinner, Nick and I were excited to use our new (slightly used) Pampered Chef stone for...
home made BBQ Chicken pizza!!

home made BBQ Chicken pizza!!
We intently watched our first fantasy football league team fail - in a close but pathetic game, and enjoyed just having the day to spend together...
It turned out amazing and after we ate that we moved on to making cookies on the stone!! A great weekend was had by all! A big-time crappy week is in the process and looming ahead......




I have the same pizza stone! the pizza looks amazing. did you make the crust too??
ReplyDeletethe magic bullet is definitely not as magic as it thinks it is.
ReplyDeleteit's almost like a big fat liar. :)
I have the pizza stone tooo!! hahaha
ReplyDelete