I always say that I won't wear my winter coat until it's snowed 3 times!
I don't know why I say that, but I do. Last Night it started snowing
and this morning everything was covered in a pure white coating of snow
and it was beautiful!!!
 |
| Taken Last Night!! Love the snow falling! (from our patio) |
 |
| Taken Last Night! (from our patio) |
 |
| Taken Last Night (from our Patio!) |
 |
| taken this morning - looking across the street from our apartment! |
 |
| On my way to my car! The window wipers were moving but I had them up in the air! lol |
 |
| view from my desk in my office! |
 |
| Beautiful! |
 |
| That sign usually reads "Evans Rd" and Don't Walk/Walk. |
Speaking of winter coats, I am in the market for a new one. I'd love a green pea-coat! with a hood! and thigh length! and inexpensive! If you find one let me know! Lol!
My old coat that I love but that is ripped at both shoulder seams is from Old Navy! Jennie found it, and we got matching coats.....3 years ago. (mine was white, hers was black).
What stores should look in for a new coat?
No comments:
Post a Comment