Monday, October 15, 2012

www.blessed2.0.com

Nick and I have learned how to Trust God more over the past 3.5 months than ever, you all know that. Over and over I am amazed at what he's doing for us. When you Trust God with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, you will be blown away. Saturday I checked our mail and in it, I found an evelope from West Bowles Community Church. It was addressed to Nick and once I saw that it was a check I thought that it was maybe a scholarship from the church, but upon opening it there was a small postcard like note that simply said "Someone in the congregation wanted to help you out" and it was signed by our Administrative Pastor. The check was made out for basically a whole months worth of rent! What a blessing!! God is Good!

Then Sunday in the choir room the choir director's assistant handed me another small envelope saying someone from our choir gave it to her to give to us. It was a smaller amount of money but still a generous gift nonetheless and there is no way that we can know who to Thank. The only Thanks I can think to give is to Our Great God.

Nick reminded me that we should make a list of all the people who have financially helped us out so that we can one day, when we're in a position to be generously giving again, return the favour.

I want to shout it out to the world what He has done for us!  That is my Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment